About Legacy Construction and Development
Thank you for considering Legacy Construction and Development for your upcoming construction project. Legacy Construction and Development Inc. is a full service and award winning, California General Construction Company. Legacy Construction is known in the construction Industry for offering a progressive approach to construction management along with attention to detail.
Why Legacy Construction…
- Over 40 years of experience in the construction industry in California.
- All of our project managers and most of our supervisors are licensed General Contractors in their own right, offering our clients a higher level of expertise in the field.
- Legacy’s project superintendents are experienced in areas from cost estimating to personnel management as well as all phases of field trades, so there is little time lost when a crucial decision needs to be made.
- A legacy project superintendent/foreman will be on your project each and every day until completion of the job.
- Legacy is licensed, bonded and insured, maintaining workers compensation coverage at statutory limits and general liability coverage at limits of $5,000,000 aggregate and $1,000,000 per occurrence.
- For protection to all parties involved, subcontractors working for Legacy are fully licensed and carry their own Workman’s Compensation and Liability Insurance to the limit required by the state of California.
- Subcontractors working for Legacy are also required to submit a legally binding lien release with each payment request to protect both client and Legacy.
- Legacy supplies clients with any and all appropriate progress and final lien releases minimizing the chance of and mechanic’s liens.
- A representative of Legacy can be reached day or night , seven days a week by office phone,email or mobile phone.
- We utilize state of the art computer automaton for both administrative and project management needs.
- Legacy received the Home Book Design, Los Angeles and National Award for excellence in three prominent publications: The LA Home Book, Interiors Magazine and Luxury Homes Magazine.
The Leadership Team
Robert F. Niesner
As President of Legacy Construction and Development, Robert F. Niesner brings over 35 years of building experience to the company. After studying at the University of Southern California… read more
Ron R. Buccieri
Ron Buccieri’s in-depth experience in the construction field extends over a 30 year period and has taken him through many areas of expertise. As Vice President… read more
Director of Design
A graduate of FIDM Johanne continued developed her design skills remodeling and selling homes in Southern California. Prior to working for Legacy she worked with a local Interior Design Firm… read more