Preconstruction is the most critical phase of any construction project; where decisions made have a major impact on a projects overall success.
- Process Planning
- Estimate and Budgets
- Existing Field Condition Surveys
- Value Analysis/Value Management
- Deductive Alternates
- Project Delivery Strategies
- Constructability Input & Reviews
- Design Management & Design-Build
- Subcontractor Pre-qualification, Bidding & Awards
- Permit & Entitlement Expediting
We offer our clients multiple “delivery modes” for the implementation of any construction project. We “tailor make” our contracts to fit the needs of our clients.
- Design-Bid-Build/Lump Sum
- CM-At Risk
- CM-Not At risk
- Integrated Project Delivery
- Lease-Lease Back
We have learned many lessons over the last three decades. By self-performing key tasks, (demolition, general labor, framing, finish carpentry, punch list completion) in a construction project means a higher level of certainty in the control of quality, schedule and safety.
This process reduces the number of RFI’s and change orders. Additionally, crews with experience working together on the same jobsite can complete tasks faster, safer and more efficiently. Legacy will only self-perform tasks if it is in the best interest of our client(s) and the project. We always take competitive bids in order to ensure the best possible price for the work.